Friday, February 8, 2008

Productivity Tools - Thing #13

Many of these listed productivity tools I have already been using or have a viable alternate system in place. I use IE 7 and Office 2007, which gives me a good task list, calendar entries etc. Since I sync with a PDA that "reminds me" when something is due, I am usually on top of things. I've come to depend on it heavily . In this case, you can actually "buy more memory". What a concept! I use the full version of Adobe Acrobat, so don't need a pdf converter, but everyone should be aware of its use. The gem I found in this exercise was in Zanzar, a file converter. You can upload images, have them converted and emailed to you at no cost. I like to use custom icons on my desktop. This will make that a snap! It also converts music formats. I have purchased music in one format that won't install on another type of player. I use iGoogle as one of my homepages and utilize a Google calendar with a group of people for collaboration.

No comments: